Marvin Gardens was the first, and remains one of the few real estate companies in the county to earn a Green Business Certification. We make every effort to reduce, reuse and recycle in our business and we promote green tips and innovations to help our community conserve resources and be a better place to live. Here are some things we do to be a Green Business:
1. We use recycled paper and limit our copying.
2. We recycle used paper, plastic and business equipment.
3. We switched to low energy lighting in our offices.
4. We replaced our toilets with low water use models.
5. We use e-mail for all company memos and communications to reduce paper waste.
6. We use electronic forms and communication with escrow, lenders and contract and disclosure packages which reduces paper waste.
7. We car pool on Brokers’ Tour.
8. We use ceiling fans rather than air conditioning when possible and have programmable thermostats in our offices.
9. We accept used batteries from our neighborhoods for recycling.
10. We send out e-newsletters to our clients. If you would like to receive this newsletter by e-mail, please let us know!
Please use the links below to help YOUR household become greener!